Growing your network on LinkedIn used to mean combing through connections and sending countless invitations.
Choose who you send an invitation to with filters such as keyword, industry, company size, location, and relationship (2nd connection, 3rd connection, group, etc.).
The king of LinkedIn
Leonard is building professional networks through automation.
Leonard is an easy-to-use sales, marketing, and growth automation bot for LinkedIn.
But with Leonard, you can now automatically send hundreds of personalized invitation requests in minutes.
Leonard lets you engage in a couple of ways:
- Send bulk personalized messages to your first connections. Messages can be customized on the spot or pulled from a template.
- Automatically view people’s profiles. LinkedIn is the only social media that notifies you if someone views your profile (thank goodness), and with this feature, Leonard keeps your pretty mug in everyone’s notifications.
Even though Leonard is a bot, its advanced AI allows for it to learn your LinkedIn behaviors so that it can perform tasks exactly like you would.
The Business Plan comes with :
- 400/day Auto Profile Visits
- 400/day Auto Tag Profiles (tag profiles to target specific groups)
- 100/day Auto Invites
- 300/day Personalized Bulk Messages
- People are paying $99 a year for this plan to have Leonard be their LinkedIn Siri.
- But, Sumo-lings, you have the chance to get lifetime access for just $49!
- Automatically grow your LinkedIn here!
- Want a plan with a little extra? Stack two codes and get lifetime access to the Leonard for LinkedIn Enterprise Plan.
The Enterprise Plan will give you :
- Purchase 2 codes to get Enterprise Plan
- 500/day Auto Profile Visits
- 500/day Auto Tag Profiles (tag profiles to target specific groups)
- 200/day Auto Invites
- 500/day Personalized Bulk Messages
- 500/day Personalized Bulk InMail Messages (message someone even if they aren’t in your network)
In the CRM dashboard, you can manage invitation requests, create message templates for connection invitations, follow up messages, and general messages, and add tags.