With Freedcamp, you get to customize your team’s platform to make sure you’ve got the tools you need, without the clutter of unnecessary features.
Freedcamp gives you a custom suite of task lists, kanban boards, subtasks, Gantt charts, and much more.
Every project is different and Freedcamp lets you use custom fields to add or take away project details.
You can create tasks and organize projects by the details that actually help you stay on track.
Cut unnecessary repetition out of your week by creating and saving template projects and tasks.
Plan projects visually and see your team’s load across projects.
Use Freedcamps’ Gantt charts to consider your calendar and projects with all their challenges, progress, and deadlines.
A Gantt chart can help you stay ahead of the important things while keeping an eye on the little things.
Freedcamp also offers a robust notification system that intelligently combines countless updates into a summarized list.
You can browse notifications you care about, and wait to check the less important pings for later.
Productivity and collaboration don’t always go hand-in-hand.
Freedcamp helps you stay on top of tasks, track progress, and organize everything digitally.
Make your whole team’s week more productive.
Get access to Freedcamp now!
- SingleOne time purchase of $49
- 3 Users
- Calendars with Google integration
- Subtasks Pro with Start Date support for Tasks and Subtasks
- Wikis offering Rich Document Creation with Versioning
- Custom Fields for every workflow
- Recurring Tasks and Calendar Events
- Issue Tracking with embeddable form
- Advanced Project Reports
- FileEdit (app) to quickly update files hassle-free
- Project Templates for rapid Project creation
- Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive integrations
- Gantt Charts with resource utilization
- Invoices with PayPal support
- CRM to stay on top of your leads
- Hopin, the platform for planning and hosting online events.
- Switchy boost engagement and conversions.