Userback is a platform that allows you to collect and manage valuable feedback for all your web projects.
Userback makes submitting feedback as easy as grabbing the last taco.
Using a sleek and customizable widget or browser extension, users can screenshot, highlight, annotate, draw on, and vote on and rate any website or app (live or within dev hosts).
This feedback whiz even works within iFrames and on images/PDFs.
No longer will there be any confusion because users can say (or draw) exactly what they want to see fixed, allowing you to build a better product.
Plus, you don’t need any knowledge of CSS or HTML to use Userback.
Feedback isn’t the only thing getting streamlined with Userback.
Project management efficiency is drastically improved with multiple projects and users in one dashboard, user and client permissions, categorization and tagging of feedback, and integration with popular apps like JIRA, Slack, Zendesk, Trello, WordPress, and Basecamp.
Userback can also be seamlessly integrated within your own web app thanks to a handy dandy API.
Agencies, developers, and product owners are getting the feedback they need to improve their apps.
Now you can, too, with the Userback Corporate Plan:
Lifetime access to Userback’s Corporate Plan
- Even though your deal is lifetime, you must redeem your code(s) by May 1, 2019
- Unlimited Users
- Unlimited feedback projects for apps, websites and designs
- Collect unlimited feedback with screenshots
- Access to Chrome & Firefox browser extensions
- Feedback viewer with collaboration and sharing
- Integrations with project management tools like JIRA, Trello and Basecamp
- Access to the JS API and webhooks to completely customize your feedback experience
- Assign users to specific projects
- Comprehensive email notifications
- Ability to add attachments to feedback
- Export feedback to CSV
- This deal is not stackable
- 60-day money back guarantee. No matter the reason.